A coronary CT angiogram (CCTA) is a comprehensive and non-invasive imaging test to check if the arteries in your heart are narrowed or blocked and evaluate their calcification’s level. Cardiologists refer to the test result to assess whether a PCI procedure is needed for a patient.
Heartwarming Initiative【Coronary CT Angiogram Check up package】 $4,800 (Click Here
The SOMATOM Force is the next generation in Dual Source CT, incorporating two innovative Vectron tubes and two revolutionary StellarInfinity detectors.
The Unique Dual Source gantry and high table speed of the SOMATOM Force allow CT imaging at unprecedented acquisition speed and temporal resolution, dose saving technology for precision medicine, providing more comfortable scan experience for patient.
Notes to Patient
- Fast for 4 hours before the examination, regular medications can still be taken with a small amount of plain water.
- Please inform the nurses if any history of drug/food/contrast allergy, asthma, kidney disease or diabetes melltus.
- Please inform the nurses if confirmed or suspected pregnancy.
- If you are allergic to the contrast, please take short-term steroids for 12 hours and 2 hours before the examination to reduce the risk of anaphylaxis caused by the contrast.
- Please resume medications 48 hours after the examination for those diabetes patients who need to take Metformin / Glucophage.
- If you are over the age of 60 or with renal insufficiency, you must have a BUN/Creatinine/RFT drawn within 30 days before receiving IV contrast, meanwhile you have to provide the blood test result on the referral form.
- No exercise, alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea or coke 12 hours before examination.